Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Just because...

[05.26.10]

Today I went to the store and bought baby wash and lotion for the first time. (other than for gifts.)
I realize this is a funny thing to post about however...
I wanted to make sure to write it down.
I have made it 16 months, using the things that I was given for gifts when Drake was born.  
It was a total reminder for me as I drove to the store of just how generous and sweet so many people have been.
We are truly so lucky to have such wonderful friends and family.
I know buying these things is really no big deal, but like I said...
it's just the fact that we were given so much that amazes me.

We really are so blessed!

1 comments:

Tammy K said...

this make me laugh because I have yet to buy soap and lotion yet either!!! Just the other day I thought, "wow, I'm almost out of lotion...that's crazy the 'gifts' have lasted this long!!"

I haven't bought some, but it's almost time.

People are awesome!