Friday, May 7, 2010

LOVE these!

She did it again! Staci is seriously so talented! I am dying over these!  I couldn't be happier with how they turned out! They capture Drake's personality so well! Thank you, thank you Stace!  I can't wait to hang them all over my house! 



















10 comments:

erica said...

so so cute. drake is adorable!

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

i love all of them!! she did such a great job.
i would hang them everywhere too!

Stacie and Jared said...

Those are awesome!! You look really pretty in all of them that you are in! Biggie is such a cute little boy

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

You two are so beautiful! I miss you Whit when are we going to get together?

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

You are both gorgeous!

Melanie and Curtis said...

Oh my goodness! Those are adorable!!! It helps though to have such a handsome baby boy and a hot mama! WAY cute!

Staci Davies said...

I noticed that toe too! There are so many funny ones I thin you'll like ;) I could have posted all day. You are both beautiful! Thanks so much for having me do them.

Anonymous said...

These are great pictures! You look great and so does Drake :) I will have to look into Staci D. for our next family pictures. She did a phenomenal job!

Staci Davies said...

Okay Whit! I had to put just a few more, so people could see the blanky on his head. He's a cute little bugger. It really was so fun! alright, ah! I always comment too much, anyway, there's a few more...so steal those if you want (I realized I didn't put any of him walking) Have the others to ya soon

Unknown said...

Those are so cute Whit!!