Once again, while working on my book, I came across some pictures that I thought might make you smile!
Remember this day... November 8, 2007?
Look at the face in the bottom right pic!
He was so "not stoked" at that moment!
Isn't it crazy how much things change!
Aren't you so glad that it's 2010 and not 2007, 2008, or 2009?!
Remember this day... November 8, 2007?
Look at the face in the bottom right pic!
He was so "not stoked" at that moment!
Isn't it crazy how much things change!
Aren't you so glad that it's 2010 and not 2007, 2008, or 2009?!

2 comments:
haha he looks so little in these pictures!
he does look so young here! I'm a little upset that he doesn't look this young in some of the pictures we have togehter. I want pictures of us when we were babies together. oh well. I still can't believe I missed this day. Stupid AP Lang. Looking back I shuold have just missed the class. I am sooooo happy it is over though! After j-ru we are never ever again saying goodbye again, never :) yay!! I remember us going to Pasta Factory after this for a feelings chat and he was not stoked at all. How things change. So stinkin cute, love the pictures and love the people. Miss you tons!!
Post a Comment