Friday, May 9, 2008

The Boys



I've decided that since I don't have any human babies to post about, I'll just have to make due with my furry ones! Chris and I discovered a few months ago that our boys LOVE the river! Tobie is hilarious to watch swim. Ordinarily he's not big on chasing things, but at the river... he will go after anything if it means jumping in the water. The one spot we take him has a pretty strong current and he has discovered that if he hits it just right, he can float down the river until we call him and make him come back! Reggie is a hoot too! He will fetch anything, anytime. Balls, stuffed animals, Frisbees, dirt clods, rocks, you name it, he'll chase it! He loves to paddle out to his ball and bring it back to us, without getting it sandy, of course! If he does happen to drop it in the sand, he'll try to roll it around until he's cleared a spot big enough for his mouth. He's a freak, but we love him!


7 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

They are dang cute! Scott and I have never really been dog people, but I've heard you just have to have one to understand the love and attachment. They are way cute though! See you tomorrow night

Tammy K said...

Whitney-I also have two furry four legged "boys"! It's fun huh!? Mine is Woobie and Johns is Larry (John did not want a second dog so I got him one for Christmas :)

I would have never thought about taking them to the river...how exciting! I love that you blog about them.

Frei Family said...

Hi Whit.. I love your little "Kiddies" they are so cute!! I have also tried the temperature thing... umm yea mine never changed, i think i was way too inconsistent. SO i gave up after about 4 months.. let me know how it works for you... maybe something is wrong with me!!
Oh by the way.. Sara Hansen
freifam.blogspot.com

kat said...

hey whit, i'm glad you've joined the blogging world. i don't think i have your email address. would you send it to me at katherinerane@gmail.com? I didn't know you had dogs. they are really cute. i'm excited to keep in touch

Colburns said...

That first pic is hilarious!!! Regi man is so funny, they are like little humans.

Abby said...

cute dogs!

Jessica Wille said...

Whitney! I'm glad you've started a blog. I'm pretty new to this also, but it has been a lot fun to see what everyone is up to. Your dogs are so cute. My parents dog is named Toby also (actually I don't know how they spell it ? ), and my kids love him. Well...I'm excited to start stalkin y'all now too:)
Jessica