Saturday, May 3, 2008

Here ya go Char...




These pictures aren't the best because there wasn't enough sun, but it's all I have right now. You'll just have to come up and see for yourself! Notice the fire pit... my sweet babe gave into my begging and bought it for me. It uses gas instead of burning real wood so we can sit out there every night and not smell like a camp fire. We've used it almost everyday since we got it! We love it!


9 comments:

Andrea F. said...

hey whit, i love the backyard it looks so relaxing...i would spend every night out there too! talk to you laters!
andrea

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Beautiful backyard! I can't wait until we can put our yard in. I for sure want to do something like that on the back patio. When we finally plan a BBQ we are for sure doing it at your house!! hehe :)

Crazy A's said...

Hi Whit!!! I linked you to mine so now we can keep up!!!
amy

bryce and paige said...

The backyard is so fun, I can't wait to have one in 15 years, hopefully sooner.

jaesi said...

Whitney!!! hi! I have had the best luck of runnung into your mom whenever Im in town.....but never you!! Now I can actually keep tabs myself!

Colburns said...

Yeah that's what I'm talkin about! That looks great! now we can have bbq's outside and stuff!

Jared and Shalynn said...

Hey!! Glad you found us on here! It's crazy how many people you can find just by doing a little blog stalking :). We've been doing really good and keeping busy. It's been so long since we've seen you guys. I hope all is well. We will definetely have to get together really soon!

Staci said...

Hi Whitney. Hope you don't mind-I found you while blog browsing. I don't know if you remember me from high school or not- Staci(Stuver) Schofield. You live right down the street from me and I never see you! I have seen you at church a couple of times, but it seems like every time I go to say hi you disapear. Don't you love how that happens? Our hubbies are also home teaching companions. Anyway, hopefully we can get to know each other better. Our blog is dustinandstaci.blogspot.com if you want to check us out. See ya around!

Unknown said...

Hi whit, this is Melissa Gladwell (clements). Ya, so obviously I am a blog stalker too cause I just found yours! I love finding new people and am totally addicted to blogging! Its my journal too! Glad you are doing well. Here is a link to my blog if you are interested!
http://web.mac.com/dustingladwell/Site/Welcome.html