Friday, May 2, 2008

Transitioning...

Okay, so I've finally gotten my act together and have decided that I should probably stop anonymously stalking other people's blogs and actually begin posting to my own blog and commenting on other's like the rest of the world does! I've been kind of reluctant to start a blog because my dear sweet husband reminds me often that we really don't have anything exciting to blog about and makes fun of me for being a stalker; however, I don't really care anymore and have made the transition for a few reasons. First and foremost, I have loved finding old friends from high school and seeing how great they're doing and how adorable their kiddies are! Second, I have never been and probably never will be a good journal keeper and have decided that this would be a fun way to keep track of our lives and I've also learned that you can have your blog printed and made into a book, which is very cool! Third, I have entirely too much time and nothing to do to fill it while at work and this is way more fun than looking at the Pottery Barn website and wishing I could buy everything! So... that being said, I guess I am now officially a "blogger!"

8 comments:

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

Whit,
I am so excited that you have started blogging. Tyler doesn't really like it either but I find him looking at our blog and others all the time. Call me when you come up this weekend.
Love ya,
Kristen

Emily Blais said...

Whitney! I am SO glad you joined us! I am totally excited to keep in touch, and YES, we do have a sibling connection and one that we are ALL routing for. We LOVE Wess too, so I guess it works out pretty good! You guys have been SO wonderful to Melissa in her time of wallowing :) She loves you guys!! Anyway, I cant believe that Wess is already in Korea. I think time is flying... Melissa does not agree. haha. You are totally right though, this blog thing does force you to keep a journal and dont worry, you will find things to post about. I have zero kids and still find things that for some reason, people want to read :) Well, thanks for saying hi! I am adding you to my stalk list. Oh, and we are TOTALLY getting together when we come down.

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Whit -

I am totally excited that have joined the blogging world. We need to get together now that our husbands work together and catch up! Keep in touch!

Pam (Haslem) Dana
www.danafamily.com

Colburns said...

umm You need to put some pics on your blog. and yes you guys do have stuff to talk about. I heard you redid your back yard and I have yet to see pics of that or the boys or you and chris. I am glad that you set it up a little bit more though! we love you guys

Morgan said...

Oh wow! Whitney, it has been a REALLY long time! How are you? I saw your blog from Kristen's and had to say hi! From Pam's comment, I am getting that you live in St. George?

Can't wait to touch base with you and about a million others through the blogging world!

Abby said...

whitney! Soo good to see you on here! Cant wait for more posts!! That fire pit thing is awesome... my inlaws have one of those and its pretty cool. HOPe things are going good for you guys!!!

Abby said...

oh yeah email me at abbylundin@hotmail.com and i'll add you to my blog

Ally said...

Whats up Weaver, blogs are crazy. My wife does all of our blogging. My wife works with Lacey.
Hey are you coming up for Derek Welling's wedding, if so i'll see you there.
Now I know where to find your blog. Feel free to visit our blog anytime.
Later,
The Quazz