Back in the pre-mission days, Chris and I decided to declare May 14th as "our day," because we couldn't remember exactly when we started dating. We knew it was sometime in May and decided on the 14th because my birthday is a 3rd and his is an 11th. I know it's kind of funky but we've kept it up because it's fun to have another day of the year to celebrate!! This year will be our eighth year together! Granted, two years were spent apart, but writing every week should count as being together, as far as I'm concerned! I am the luckiest lady around! My babe is the best husband a girl could ask for. I am so grateful that he has the patience to put up with me! This lovely photo was taken the night of our first date! It was actually the year before we started dating, but it still counts as the "first date!" We look so little!! It's hard to remember looking so young. We were both just 16! Happy May 14th my Love!!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
I love it! Now that's the whit and chris I remember :)
okay so my number is 668-0817. I'm going out of town for the rest of the week, but REALLY lets get a 'get together' planned out, It would be too much fun!
those were the days...I can't believe it's really been 8 years! I just made my panthera videos into dvds. Do you want a copy? I edited out the parts I just couldn't handle watching though. And I only did junior and senior years because I didn't have a lot of time.
I can't believe it's been 8 years! TJ and I were the same.. we started dating at 16 too and now we look so little in all the pictures. And I also count the two years we spent apart as still being "together". We also wrote each other every single week.
Happy 14th! Such a cute idea.
Tight wad Ball!!! Love it!! Ok I think that we should also do flash back posts, what do you think? Let me know and we should pick a day of the week. And if anyone else wants to join in that would be great!
Happy "Chris and Whitney Day!"
Kristen, Emma does a "flashback friday" and it is hilarious. Everytime I see it, I think that I should do one too. Come to think about it, I am pretty sure I have some pictures containing all of you guys.
So funny! That pic is way cute though! Please tell me it is framed and in your house?!? haha :)
Happy May 14th!
Also, Tammy I think we should do a blogger get-to-gether! Seriously!! Let me know if you want help planning it - pameladana@gmail.com!!
Ah-Ha~!!!!!You can run but you cannot hide! ;) I saw your comment on Karen's blog and was TOTALLY psyched to see you had a blog! You guys look great and I'm soo dag gum excited to keep up with you!!!! I barely recognized Stacy...so cute! Come visit our blog and the kids....I totally want to stay in touch!
How cute! You guys look so young! And I'm not sure about Wellings wedding. Jared hasn't said anything about it other then when we were in St. George. I figure wherever he goes I'll follow :)
I remember those days! Great picture.
Post a Comment