Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Weekend Pictures

10 comments:

Abby said...

whit you're beeeautiful!!!!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Looks like a fun wedding and weekend!

Tammy K said...

Seriously - I totally agree with Abby - you look like a rock star in every one of those pictures!!

You can tell you're ready for that baby! You (and your momma) look like naturals! Soon it will be you and your own "the most beautiful baby in the wold"! It will happen don't you worry - The lord always comes through :)

Glad you had a fun Weekend!

kat said...

I don't think I have ever seen Chris with hair that short since I have known him! He cut off all his curly locks. Sounds like you had a fun weekend. I still need your address so I can send you the DVD.

Crystal said...

Um yeah...ditto to Abby & Tammy! You're so pretty!! And have such cute clothes...I need to go shopping!!

{Annie N.} said...

Hey girly are you free this friday? I'll give you a call on thursday. Yeah!

Ally said...

We will let you know when we are in your neck of the woods. Funny thing, Allyson, Jenner & I were shopping in Park City today and ran into Derek & Megan at the outlets. They looked great!
We'll keep in touch.

bryce and paige said...

oh you are so cute, Whitney. Your pictures are darling. Looks like you had such a great time in SLC. It was so fun to see you and amber the other day, I felt bad cause after I left I realized I didn't even say hi to amber and she was probably like, Hello?! You guys are such fun friends. Her baby is TO DIE FOR- I'm getting a little jealous and think its about time to have another! Lucy needs a friend! Yes my family loves you, ever since you and lacey were best friends, we all thought you were and are the greatest. And yes, we totally need to get together. Just let me know- I'm game. Fun that you got to hang out with Kristen too- Lucky. Keep in touch Whit!

Colburns said...

I love the pic of the boys and how gay they look together hahaha! See your husband doesn't look like he hates you in those! Hope to see you guys again soon.

Colburns said...

You bet I am competition! I am freaking sexy! Check it while I wreck it, oh yeah!