Chris and I have been horrible about taking pictures these last few years. I'm sure it has something to do with the whole chemo, ugly bald lady thing, but still... we've been exceptionally bad, so I decided to turn over a new leaf and snapped a few on Sunday at my mom's.
Notice the shoes... we found these beauties at Christensen's on Saturday and my man decided that he could not live without them! He informed me that they are the baddest shoes he's ever had! He's even contemplating buying another pair to wear for temple shoes. He's so funky but I love him!
Bird's the Word! (Her nicname)
My cute sister is home for the summer! I'm so excited to have her around for a few months. She's still dead set on heading off on a mission in a few months, but I'm doing my best to distract her! My future child needs their Aunt Bird around to spoil them! And besides... two missionaries out at one time is too many! (My little brother is serving in Korea!) 

I just wanted to say thanks for being so great! We're so grateful that Snipes found such an amazing girl! Two years is freaking long, but you'll make it! We'll do lots of fun things while he's gone! He'll be home before you know it!


13 comments:
Oh the shoes - too funny! Did you find out if they will work in the temple or not then?!? haha :)
Thanks again for coming over Sat night. It was a lot of fun! We'll have to do it again soon!
whit- your'e so pretty! Fun pics!
that a boy weav, keep it up man! Go for the grope, plus when you have shoes like that you are considered a Don and in Mexico you can whatever you want to your women with that title! The best part is that it will look like Charlotte wrote this offensive note, ha ha!
You're whole family is so dang good looking! The last picture of you and chris is classic!
So I think that we should definitely get together...I think all us St. george bloggers need to get together actually (i'll just throw that out there) I'll try to come up with something
I hope you dont mind me checking out your blog. How are ya? It has been a while since I saw you last. You pictures are all so cute.
Hey Whit! I found your blog and wanted to say hi. We really need to get together sometime!
Hi Whitney! I blog stalk too and I found yours on Chelsea C's. You and Chris are a cute family :) It's good to see you doing well. Where are you living now?
Whit,
I hope it's not just our husbands that do that in pictures...maybe it's just a man thing...?? Weave nice shoes!! They aren't as cool as the velcro ones you had back in the day...that was you wasn't it?
Lol! The first and last pictures kept me laughing and made it very clear to me why our hubbies were so close on the mish :)!
Fun pictures. Yes, be sure to take plenty of them...times flies by WAY too quickly! I think you should post your story of the last few years if you feel comfortable with it. I just heard random little parts and would love to know more about what you have had to endure. I already know that you must be one STRONG women! I am amazed at how happy and positive you always seem to be. Thanks for the inspiration!
Love the pictures! How is Wes doing? We love that kid!
Whit-
what do you mean when you say future baby? :) I have no idea when we are coming down next, but I was kind of thinking about memorial day weekend. Will you be around? I will let you know!!!
You look GREAT!!!
Blake would love those shoes as well. I think Chris and he would get along swimmingly. We really ought to get together and BBQ soon!
Post a Comment