Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Drake's first trip to Oma's house!

Two weeks ago, my mom and I packed up the baby and headed off to Ohio to visit all of our family. My mom and I were both a bit nervous about flying with the babe for the first time but after only a few minutes of screeching on the plane, he did great! We stayed for eight days and had so much fun! While we were there, Drake...
... tried new things...
... was just so stinkin' cute...

5 comments:

The Greens said...

Drake has got to be one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen!!

Jess said...

He is such a cute baby!!!

PS Great pictures!!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

He really is so cute! I'm glad he did so great on the vacation!

Stacie and Jared said...

Cute, I'm sad I missed it

bryce and paige said...

What a fun vacation! Drake is absolutely adorable, such a cute little boy! Looks like you guys had a great time. I love the pictures.