Thursday, July 30, 2009

Peace of Mind!

Phew!! Chris and I are finally on our way to being more "prepared!" Last night we purchased our very first batch of food storage! It's kind of hard to spend money on things that you hope to never have to use, but oh man, I feel so much better knowing that if anything ever happened, we would at least have something. I have been wanting to get started on my food storage for awhile but just never did it. It's incredibly overwhelming, if you ask me! Thinking about all of the things that you would have to have stock of in order to survive for long periods of time, gives me an ulcer!! I'm pretty sure this is going to be a life long project for me! But... you've got to start somewhere, right!


<span class=freezedry_img.jpg">

2 comments:

Morgan said...

It gets easier as you slowly add to it. Especially if you learn to use it and rotate, it will be lots easier to purchase!

Good job!!!!

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

ahhh... I have to start doing this too.