... and what did I see
a brand new Britax waiting just for me!!
When the doorbell rang earlier today, I was totally grumbling about answering it because the babe was in bed, the dogs were barking and I couldn't imagine what in the world my husband had ordered now from BodyBuilding.com. Much to my utter amazement and delight... I found this beauty waiting for me! I was a bit baffled for a minute because I had just purchased a similar seat over the phone, but Chris was going to pick it up for me at the store in SLC. There was no way this was the one I had paid for. Then it dawned on me... Te-Te!!! For any of you that may happen to read this and who are privileged enough to know my sweet, sweet aunt, this situation will not surprise you!
My aunt, aka Te-Te, is the most thoughtful, caring, considerate, will-do-anything for you type of person you will ever meet! She has spent the last 26 years spoiling me and my siblings rotten. She is and always will be a second mother to me and continues to amaze me with her thoughtfulness all the time! I am one incredibly lucky girl! What a treat it is to not have to worry about keeping my baby safe! He is going to be the safest "little prince" in town!
Thank you so very much Tet!! This means so much to me! I put "the Prince" in it on our way to the Doctor and he LOVED it! He is going to be so happy in the car! And... it matches perfectly! Love you, love you!

3 comments:
You'll LOVE the Britax. I have two of them now, one for each kiddo, and they are so awesome! I love how comfy they are for the kids and how easy they are to install. And I love that the covers are butt ugly! But, for sure the best feature is the safety aspect. We were in a BAD car wreck when Kate was 18 months old. I had to stay overnight in the hospital, and she didn't even have a scratch on her. It was a miracle. I'll never buy a cheapo car seat!
She is so great oh man!! Drake is going to love it, and your blog is like the cutest thing EVER. I know i've been saying i'm going to make it over there and i'm such a flake that I totally haven't yet but I swear to you haha it will happen!! I'm going to be gone for like another week and a half but once i get home there is no school, no work, no anything so you can expect a visit or two :) I miss you and your sweet baby boy!
Yeah she's crazy!
Post a Comment