Friday, July 24, 2009

Good Eats!

Oh... how my little son loves his food! He takes eating very seriously and beware if you try to do ANYTHING in between bites! Scratching your nose or wiping his face is NOT an option! Slowness with the spoon is not tolerated at our house!
Green Beans

Carrots

The extra fallout is obviously still a problem, which is why we have resorted to naked eating! I no longer have the daily bowl of Oxy Clean sitting on my counter for the overnight soaks.

1 comments:

Stacie and Jared said...

Haha, these ones remind me of some of the pictures we have as kids when Mom would make us our own personal birthday cakes. . . haha I have this one where cake is all over my face, in my ears, and covering my hair! You need to start giving that kid some good stuff though, what's all this with green beans and carrots??? Oh man I just love this kid, he is too cute!