Friday, July 24, 2009

Pictures for Aunt Bird

A per Bird's request... here are the pictures! The Little surely keeps us entertained these days! He is starting to do the funniest things! It's incredible to watch his personality unfold and to recognize traits that he has from Chris and I! I hate to admit it, but although my son is a clone of his father, he has not been blessed with all of Chris' easy going nature. I guess my genes had to come into play somewhere and the poor little guy is proving to have them in the personality department!! He is feisty and as stubborn as can be at times. The Musso stubbornness obviously hasn't skipped any generations yet! However... this baby is still incredibly sweet and completely precious, even if he has a little me in him!
Looking into his crib and seeing these big blue eyes watching for me, melts my heart every time!

This is a new development for the Drake boy! He has been making this funny face for the last few days. I've tried to catch it a bunch of times but this is the best I have, and it really doesn't do it justice. I bust up laughing every time he does it.

5 comments:

Stacie and Jared said...

YAY!! Thank you thank you! He's my favorite baby ever! I'm so glad you guys are coming up next week, I can shift around my work schedule so that the latest I have to work is till noon!

Jen said...

He really is so gorgeous! He has the cutest skin and smile. Makes me so excited for our little stinker bug to come!

Tammy K said...

oh man your baby is cute!

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

I love the picture on your blog header!! He is so adorable! Sorry I missed your call yesterday... I left the house and forgot my phone. I 'll call you today:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Whitney, Heidi Durham here. I read your comment on my blog after the wedding, but I can't remember if I ever said thanks! That was very sweet of you, and we are super glad to have Stacie in our family too. I was reading her post about all the kids tonight...what a good aunt! Drake is positively chubby and adorable! He's such a handsome little guy, too. Anyway, I was reading the last couple posts of yours and I think Stacie is lucky to have a sister like you; you are just sweetness!