Uncle Colburn taught Drake the "one hand baby stand," the last time he was here to visit. Drake and daddy are pros at it now!
Waiting for tubby time.
Bath time is a favorite around here.
He's almost got it! I've been working with him for the last week or so, and he's coming along nicely! Sitting all by himself for long periods of time is still not an option, but hopefully within the next few weeks, he'll get the hang of it. He'll be much happier when he can sit instead of laying around all the time.




3 comments:
He is so dang BIG! It looks like he is getting more hair growing too which is super cute! No red though, I guess you're probably happy about that :)
He looks like he is getting so big! We'll have to get together soon!
why I could just eat him alive...please pass him this way....
Post a Comment