I am happy to report that the much anticipated, "Weaver Family Hawaiian vacation," was a complete success! We had such a wonderful week with the fam and can't thank Momma and Poppa Weave enough! Our condo was "to die for," the weather couldn't have been better, the Big Little was a champ and I even managed to come back with a bit more color than I arrived with. (not a lot, but a bit!) It was a fabulous week and we were all sad to say good-bye to the lovely land of Hawaii.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
He is so to die for! I love his little silly face in all of these pics. I am glad to see that you had a blast in Hawaii I mean how could you not of course! It is so pretty and makes you want to go back. I find myself wishing I was there a lot lately....
Looks like the trip was a blast! It makes me want to go back to Hawaii! Let's plan dinner! I'll call you!
Drake is to die for!! You are such a cute little family. Where did you guys stay in Hawaii? Nate and I are headed there in May with my fam...and your pictures look like the hotel we stay at...let me know! Your pictures made me very excited for our trip!!
Post a Comment