We had a great Labor Day weekend! Our little family joined my parents and Aunt Bird and Uncle Bear up in Brianhead for a little mountain retreat. The weather was fabulous, the babe was cute as ever and the Frisbee Golf was pure comedy!

First encounter with wood. Not too sure about it!
Brian, was of course the fearless leader, and had to fish his frisbee out of the ditches every time! Chris always had good distance with his throws, but could never quite get the frisbee to land where he wanted it. Bird and Bear were the best golfers! They spent the least amount of time in the bushes!

Bird and Bear humored me and agreed to take a few family pictures of us. I have thousands of pictures of the babe but very few of the three of us. We only spent maybe fifteen minutes and managed to get some cute ones. Thanks again Bird and Bear!! We love them!

And this is for Uncle Colburn!
This was Drake's first time wearing the sweatshirt. Isn't it so cute!? When Bird saw it, the first thing she said was that it reminded her of you! Funny huh?! We hadn't even told her that it was from the Colburns! Thank you, thank you! We love it!
We had a great few days! A big thanks to Momma and Poppa Moose for taking care of us, as always! We love you!



9 comments:
I am so glad that I was able to see you this weekend!! Thank you so much for coming to the game! Drake is the cutest!! I love love love the family pictures. and the hoodie and sweater vest are to die for!!!
looks like so much fun! wessley would be proud of his cute nephew, he's dressed just like wess from the zip hoodie to the vans. Love it!
Well you can thank me for the Vans Melis, of course I would buy him Vans! And for anyone reading this post and wondering who "Bird and Bear" are, well that would be me, Stacie, aka Whit's one and only favorite sister, and my husband Jared, her favorite bro-in-law! Those nicknames are short for J-Bird and Jare Bear. . . don't ask about mine, I figure you can get where Jare Bear comes from!
Taking those pics was really fun! Let me know if you want me to edit any others, you can just email them to me.
your little boy is SO freaking cute!!! I'm in love with him...I know I tell you this all the time, but I just can't get over how cute he is! Love his cute outfits, and your family pics!
Love the updates. Drake is so handsome! Hawaii looked like so much fun.
I love that sweatshirt it is so cute on him, I am so glad he can wear the shoes too. That cabin looks fun we will have to go there sometime when we come up to see you guys!
Oh man, I am going to cry! I am serious, I love him like my own. I couldn't be any happier right now, you could not ask for any better friends in the world
PS Your sister rocks!
Drake is getting so big..in the hoodie and sweater vest he doesn't even look like a baby anymore...so cute though!
Post a Comment