On Friday night we had dinner with the Dana's at their house and decided to try Mr. Big in Nathan's little car. We had never put him in something like it and lo and behold he loved it! So... being the "I need it now" type of person that I am, I ran right out to Wal-Mart on Saturday and got Mr. Big one of his own! Even though my babe looks way more like a kid than a baby in it, I love it and can't wait to push him around the neighborhood!
** This is the first official toy purchase that Chris and I have made for our own baby! All of his other toys have been given as gifts. We had a good time walking through the isles and pointing at things that the babe would love. We are going to have to restrain ourselves at Christmas time! Being a mom is so great!


8 comments:
Look how cute he looks! I'll email you over the pictures from the other night in a few minutes too! And, look how cute he looks in the Jammies! What a stud he is! Thanks again for coming over! It so fun to see you guys! Let's not wait so long to do it again!
I can't believe that he is big enough for his own car! He is the most adorable thing! And being a mom is truly the best thing that has ever happened to me!:)
We have one of those cars too and the kids just love it to death! He looks so cute in it
He is so stinkin cute!
ok you might already know about this but i found a site with tons of free fonts
kevinandamand.com
thought you might like to know if you didn't already:)
Oh he does look like a big boy! How fun...and I'm glad to hear he is sleeping well!
OH Whit he is adorable! I need to stalk blogs more. Your little guy has grown up soo much since I've checked your blog.
I just decided that you win the "Cutest Baby" award. . . yep Mr. Big is the definitely the cutest baby I've ever seen!
Post a Comment