Tuesday, September 22, 2009

September 12 adventure

A few weeks ago we decided to venture up to Kolob to try to find the "Weaver Family Cabin." We weren't successful in finding the cabin, but we did make it to the reservoir and spent a little time throwing stones and walking around. Drake was fascinated by the water, as always, and was very interested in each stone that Chris picked up to toss in the lake. Drake also thought that the splash from the stone was pretty darn funny! I took a million pictures in just a few short minutes, but it was too precious to miss! And... let's not overlook the fact that my son's knees are still chubby as ever! Every time I see a picture with his little knees in it, I laugh. I'm not sure where he got those babies, but they are super sweet and oh so kissable!


I love that you can see the clouds reflecting in his eyes, I just wish the bottle wasn't in the picture!


7 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

His knees are chubby! That's hilarious! I love it! That pic with the clouds in his eyes is very cool!

Momma G. said...

Whitney,
I sneak in here a few times and I just have to tell you that Drake is about the cutest little boy I have ever seen! He is so adorable! We sure enjoyed meeting you all in May for Stacie and Jared's wedding! Have a great fall!

Stacie and Jared said...

Baha, he's such a cute little chunky monkey!

Stacie and Jared said...

PS- I'm jealous of your hair. . . I wish mine looked that good!

Colburns said...

I laughed just looking at his cute little face

Tammy K said...

I'm jealous of your hair too! Very nice :)

Jen said...

So cute! Enjoy all the pictures! And please tell me you have them backed up somewhere.