is the number of pictures that I have on this computer!
Ahhhh!!!
What in the world am I going to do with all of them
and why in the world do I feel so attached to
EVERY SINGLE ONE?
(Even the ugly ones!)
It truly is a dilemma! And...
I just keep adding more, every day!
When I told Chris how many pictures there were, he responded with,
"By the time we have a few kids, you're going to have 100,000!"
I just don't want to miss a single thing.
So what, if my hard drive, external hard drive, online storage,
and camera card will always be full!
At least I'm not buying film!

6 comments:
Seriously! I feel your pain! I have almost 13,000. Its retarded, I know! And whats up with Chris's comment? More kids?!?!?!
Amen!
You'll probably end up never taking pictures of your second child because you'll be trying to keep Mr. Big under control all of the time!
He is so dang cute it is totally okay! I should be here this weekend! are you really coming up? I would love to see you even just for a minute...let me know your plans and we'll figure something fun out!
what would we do without digital cameras? i feel the same way. its crazy. i sometimes like to just put the camera away and enjoy it though. such a toss up.
You go girl! I think it is true though, that the more kids you have the fewer pics you take. It's true for my two and it was true for my sibs. We can hardly find a picture of my youngest brother. Good news for your hard drive dilemma, not so good for your posterity. :)
Post a Comment