Friday, September 11, 2009

He sleeps!


So... after a two month battle, this is all it took! Two binks on each side and one in the mouth! Honestly, how ridiculous, but if it works, I'll take it! Wish I would have tried this before I spent the entire week in Hawaii awake all night!
Love the babe like crazy, but oh how nice it is to be back to the normal sleep schedule.
8:00 pm to 9:00 am ROCKS!


3 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Yep - we went through that stage where we FILLED his crib with binkies! haha :) Even now you can find three in his bed usually. It makes for a nice long night when they can find a binky quick!

Morgan said...

That has got to be one of the funniest things I have seen!!! It was about this age that my kids started to despise their binkies, so examples like this absolutely crack me up!

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

This is so great! I am glad you figured it out. We will be starting the silent return with Ryan on Monday night... i'm not looking forward to it!
Cute picture and I love how you numbered the binkies!!