Sunday, October 18, 2009

FIVE

This year for our big {FIVE} year anniversary, we decided to stray from our usual getaway to Park City and went to Brian Head instead. It was our first time leaving Mr. Big and I was a little hesitant to be five hours away so we switched things up and had a fabulous time!
Our weekend consisted of bike rides, site seeing, funky restaurants, pedicures, LOTS of junk food, and some good ol' relaxation. It was a much needed break from the every day however; a tad bitter sweet because we both missed our babe so much!
Lots of pictures, of course! And... I'm not quite sure why my dear husband let me walk around with this ridiculous bandanna on my head but all I can say is... watch out Brett Michaels, here I come!



Just a quick note to my love...
Thank you, thank you, thank you Christopher Weaver for wanting me forever! What an amazing year this has been and how lucky I am to have so many more to look forward to!
I love you

2 comments:

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

Happy anniversary! I can't believe that it's been 5 whole years already!! What a fun trip... and nice chaps!! Love it.

jaesi said...

whitney in leather chaps....now thats something I thought id never see :)

Have you always been a bike riding chicka? or did you morph into it through marriage like I have with certain ugly miami dolphins apparel to please the hubby?....:)

Happy 5!

(and i love drake) bad.