Sunday, October 18, 2009

While we were away...

Mr. Big had his very first sleep over with Grammy, Omie, and Aunt Bird! What a lucky guy! Talk about being spoiled rotten. This little man partied it up all weekend. I'm sure he didn't even miss us one single bit! How lucky we are to have such wonderful people that love our babe so much! I didn't worry about him for one second, I just missed him like crazy!

I stole these pictures from Bird's blog. Thanks Bird! I love all the funny little faces!



Things to remember:

* He has learned how to turn his little car toy over to make the horn honk constantly. Every time it is set in front of him, he immediately flips it over and presses on it to get the horn going.

* His feet and toes are always moving. He constantly curls and uncurls his toes and bounces his legs up and down, especially while sitting in his high chair.

* He loves Ritz Crackers

* Bananas make him throw up like crazy. It's really too bad because he loves them.

* He is not too interested in his bottle these days. He wouldn't even drink it tonight before bed.

* He has learned to throw his toys around and manages to get them pretty far out of reach however; he still can't crawl to retrieve them!

2 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Nathan went through the not loving his bottle stage back about D's age. It was just a stage though. Now here we are at 15 months and he is not loving his bottles again. I'm thinking he is starting to phase them out. He is only drinking about 1/2 a bottle in the morning and then will have one during the day (over a few hours of sipping) and wants NOTHING to do with it at night.

Colburns said...

Wow those chaps you were wearing were dead sexy! I am glad you had a fun trip