I love to spy on this munchkin!
He does the funniest things when I leave him alone
and don't pay attention to him for a few minutes.
Right now he is making noises and scooting all over the living room.
As soon as I make eye contact though, he gives me a super grin...
but then starts to fuss!
What a funny little one.
Gotta love this belly and sweet hair pic!
Caught him laughing at Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
As soon as he saw me around the corner, he cried!
Let it be known, that I am officially married to an A+ student! Not just an A student, but really and truly an A+ student! And this beauty is on our fridge as a reminder! Chris has ventured back to school and I am so darn proud of him! Although he's away from home more than he is here, Mr. Big and I are so impressed with his hard work and definitely think he deserved the A+! Way to go babe! Keep up the good work!
Yesterday we had a bit of a mishap at our house involving a man, our attic, and a big hole in the ceiling. Yesterday, Chris' boss came over to use our attic to shoot a commercial for their sales division here in St. George and unfortunately the nice camera man missed the truss and stepped right down onto the drywall, creating a big hole in the ceiling. Then, while they were trying to clean up all the insulation that fell through the hole, the bag slipped off the vacuum and all the insulation blew all over the place! It really was quite comical, a bit sad for the guys that were trying so hard to make things okay, but overall, I'm glad it happened here instead of at a customer's house! Really though, what are the chances that something like that would happen?! Luckily, three very nice men have been here all day patching things up and by tomorrow afternoon, we'll never be able to tell it happened!
Tonight, my Oma is coming! Hooray! Having my Oma come visit honestly makes my entire year! I can't wait for her to see my babe. She hasn't seen him since June so I'm excited for her to see how much he has changed. Oma's visits always mean: the very best food you could ever ask for, trips to the grocery store everyday, nights spent watching "made-for-tv" movies, especially if close to Christmas, walks around the block, egg with a hole in the bread breakfasts, baby snuggles, and lots of hugs and kisses. Oh how I love when Oma comes to stay! Now if only I could convince her to stay here with us forever. Wouldn't that be grand!

3 comments:
We do need to find a way to make Oma stay out here. . . We need to scheme it up! I'm coming home tomorrow afternoon, yes! I want to see you guys before you leave for Park City so I'll call you on my way down. Love you
That picture of the big little is cute! I am so proud of the weave and his A plus!!!
Ways to go A+
Post a Comment