Monday, October 5, 2009

More to remember

I've decided to switch things up a bit with my Drake documenting. Instead of recording things about him once a month, I am going to try to do it more often because he is changing so much every day. Sometimes I think I forget the little things when I sit down to write his monthly list. So here goes...

* He thinks he's pretty cool with his bottle these days. He loves to pull it in and out of his mouth and wave it around, spilling milk everywhere. If I ever leave the room while he's drinking away, I can always tell when he's playing around because he either gets really quiet or he giggles. It's so funny and cute but my carpet is definitely paying the price!

* His socks DO NOT stay on. It doesn't matter what kind of sock it is or what size I try. Nothing works! I remember my mom always saying that my brother's socks never stayed and now I am saying the same about my little man! It's so strange!


* I think he's a lefty! My mom has been saying it for months now and I've always just laughed about it, but I watched him all day today and it seems to be true. This little boy is SO much like his daddy!

* He is way too cool to lay back in his stroller anymore. He sits straight up and holds on like he's ready to off road! He means business when he's in the stroller!

* He loves to grab a handful of whatever is on his tray and hold onto it in his right hand for as long as I will let him. He never puts his right hand to his mouth. He just saves the goods for later!

That's all of the cuteness I need to remember for today!

3 comments:

kat said...

I can't remember who I was talking to, but we were just saying how cute Drake is. I'm glad you're enjoying being a mom so much!

Jen said...

I love that cheezy grin where he has his bottle!

Colburns said...

So so so cute, I love the high chair or the big little throne!