This guy seriously cracks me up everyday! Lately he has been making the funniest little laughing sound and this morning he has done it non stop. Every time I leave the room, I hear him doing it to the dogs or just barely to the TV. It busts me up every time. I tried to catch it on video this morning but it isn't the best recording. It is the sweetest thing in the world to have a baby that will grin at me, every time I even glance his way! Oh, I just want to eat him up!
Isn't this beanie adorable?! Drake was given it as a gift before he was born and I just love it. It's just barely fitting and it still isn't cold enough outside to wear it, but we like to practice wearing it in the house. Well, I like to make him practice! Mr. Big wasn't too sure about it, as you can see, but he's going to have to get used to it. It is way too cute to keep in the drawer!


7 comments:
he is so cute... i don't think it will even get cold enough here for hats:(
Love his blue eyes!!
He seriously has the most beautiful blue eyes! Aren't kids just the greatest things ever! And just think...You will love him like this forever!
He's getting too big! I can't wait to see you guys next week!
Okay, that is just too adorable. You should enter Drake in some baby photo contest with the picture. What beautiful blue eyes he has!
Just move to Minnesota and you'll have plenty of use for that hat:) We woke up this morning to snow on the ground!
His eyes are to die for! I love little sounds!
look at those eyes! he is so so cute!!!
Post a Comment