Now that I have told pretty much everyone I know about how excited I am to have made this little quiet book, I thought I would post some pictures.
I realize for most moms out there, this is really nothing too special, but for me, the ultimate "non-sewer," this is huge! I managed to do most of it by myself with my mom as the supervisor! Usually, it is the other way around!
I know it's super cheesy, but I am so crazy about this silly little thing! I can't wait to make another! I hope Mr. Big actually likes it when he is old enough to use it!



16 comments:
I am so proud of you!! Did you end up ordering the pattern or did you just copy it off the pictures? It turned out so so so cute! I think I need to make one now! I love it! Great Job
Oh my goodness! That is so cute!!!
I love quiet books! That one is absolutely ADORABLE. I just finished a Halloween one for Olivia. I love the page with the tree. Way to go.
So cute!!! Did you use a pattern? I want to copy you. Copycatting is the highest form of flattery you know .....
Awesome job on the quiet book you can sew!
That is darling! Did you have a pattern? I want to make that!
That is so fun. Where did you find the pattern. I want to make one!
SO, SO, CUTE!!! I'm so glad you posted about it, I've been dying to see it. I officially have to make one now. You are officially good at everything! How lucky am I to have you as a friend?!!
nice work!!! I want one! How much do you charge :)
Really is so cute! don't you just feel so accomplished after something like that!!!
whit, i'm loving your new crafty side! the book is soo cute seriously you did such a good job. Drake is one lucky little boy to have such a great mom to make him fun things
oh this is ADORABLE! i made one way back in the day of young womens, and yours puts mine to SHAME!
Can we get together and you can force me to be crafty!? So cute. And looks like you guys had a great anniversary. Happy 5! That's what we're on too :)
k love your cute book... your going to think I am annoying but I am sorry you dress your little guy so cute. I just loved the little Hurley sweater vest he wore in your family pictures... Way cute. I am really picky and we are going to have family pictures with the inlaws and the colors are grey black and red. I can't seem to find anything i just love for my boy. So I have just got to ask where you found that little vest. Thank you so much for your help. And congrats on your 5 years!!!!
Whitney, you have got to be the sweetest girl ever. Thank you so much for the offer. We are actually are taking are pictures in SG,in Dec. Funny I am here now, and have been looking at Tj Maxx. It seems like we are a lot alike with our taste in boy clothes and both love TJ maxx... funny. I'm sure I can find something. Thanks again!!!! By the way my family thinks Drake is just the cutest little boy they have ever seen. My sisters say, "we hope Hudson looks just like him!"
That is my kind of quiet book!! I think i can do that!! So cute!! I like the theme!!
You need to post again sometime soon, I'm kicking your trash with the blogging, and you were the one who told me I needed to start blogging in the first place!
Post a Comment